Thursday, April 10, 2008

The days pass quickly

Wow, it's been 5 days already. Lucky for me both of the runs I did since I posted last have had EXACTLY the same pace of 12:09 per mile for 2 miles. I started the Body for Life eating and training program on the 7th. So far, it's great. I went from eating 3 times a day to eating 6. I'm never hungry. It's awesome. The protein requirements (evenly matched complex carbs with protein) are a bit difficult on the veggie end, so I confess, I've added some cheese & tuna into the mix. Pure animal protein sources are so simple compared to attempting to find truly high protein sources per serving of vegetarian fare. So, I eat close to the ground (and in the water, as it were) as much as I feel is good for my body AND lifestyle. Any tips or suggestions are welcome. I'm off to a research meeting...have a wonderful day!

No comments: