Thursday, March 27, 2008

Behind Schedule

Good morning everyone. It's 5:35 pm, and I'm behind schedule. I was having such a lovely time sleeping that I just didn't want to stop! I'm off to work. Speaking of schedule, I set a goal on NikePlus.com that I would run 12 times in 4 weeks. I have a little less than a week and a half to go and 7 runs left. Therefore, I'm behind. I'm running almost every day, because I don't want to let myself down on my first mini goal. The purpose of my goal was simply to get me running consistently again. In the meantime, I've put together my goofy schedule. No, not the one for work! The Goofy Race and a Half Challenge training schedule. I'll still order John Bingham's program in August, but I'll be ready for it! Oh, and by the way, I need some ideas for new running tunes. I'm quite bored with mine. So, if you've got any songs, just post 'em :)

No comments: