Sunday, September 28, 2008

OW

"Forget about likes and dislikes, they are of no consequence. Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but it is greatness."— George Bernard Shaw

I swam this morning. That was after, at a pretty nice pace, tripping on the sidewalk and doing a faceplant. Well, actually, my face didn't hit the ground, just my knee (hamburger), my shoulder, my other knee a bit, and both hands. I was so grateful I hadn't hurt myself for real. Yep, looked like a real winner. The guy running behind me on the path, though, was nice. Understanding. I only had a quarter mile to go at that point.

So far so good with Goofy training. In reference to the above quote, I did NOT feel like swimming this morning. I felt like sleeping. So I swam, lol. Whaddya know, it was greatness AND happiness! I felt better after my swim, 1100 yards.

Today I am getting a schedule together for pre-training for the Florida 70.3 in May. As soon as I get a check in the mail, I'd like to sign up for that and the Ironman Cozumel. Yep, you read it right...it's out there!

Have a phenomenal day :)


No comments: